Sold Prior to Auction
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Opportunity awaits the savvy buyer to purchase this delightful original brick home that has been loved and maintained its whole life by its owners.
The living areas are north facing and bathed in natural light. All three bedrooms are well proportioned and the covered pergola, perfect for alfresco dining is surrounded by easy care gardens
Set in a peaceful, quiet street in the highly sought after location of Wavell Heights, this split level home, built in 1972 and set on 602m2 block is within a short drive to Chermside Shopping centre, walking distance to local schools and has Kalinga Park nearby, offering bikeways and walking tracks.
The homes features include:-
- Double door entry
- Combined lounge, dining with raked ceilings & exposed beams
- Three good sized bedrooms, all with built in robes
- Light & airy kitchen that flows into a casual meals/family room with air conditioning
- Covered north facing pergola, ideal for alfresco meals
- Bathroom has a large shower, bath and a separate toilet.
- Spacious Laundry with second toilet
- Double lock up garage
Don't let this opportunity pass you by. Make a time to inspect today.
- Double Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.