Ray White Clayfield
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
With generous living space opening onto a private shady balcony you will want to call this place home. The location is super convenient with Clayfield's best fresh fruit and vegetable markets, wine bars and restaurants only a short walk away.
Put this one on your short list for this weekend.
- Convenient location
- Shady private position
- Walk to local shops, schools, cafes, transport
- Within Eagle Junction Sate School catchment
- Big master bedroom with ensuite and built-in robes
- Good sized second bedroom with built-in robes
- Open plan living with modern kitchen
- Roomy entertainers balcony
- Lockup garage with storage space
- BC levies per year: $2,288
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.