Renovator's delight for the savvy buyer
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Don't let this opportunity go by - Queensland is in the middle of a renovation boom and you have a chance to create your dream home here too!
Well positioned in the Kalinga Park precinct, this Queenslander gives a great opportunity for the discerning buyer to get a foothold in Clayfield.
Character filled, this home will provide the modern family with great flexibility & space in a convenient location, rich with history. The home displays strong design features and comprises: open plan kitchen/living room area which opens to rear deck, separate dining room, 3 bedrooms + great office. Of special interest to those with dependents, teenagers, hobbies, or working from home -a great sized living area with bathroom & separate room for kitchenette downstairs.
Come and discover the benefits of Clayfield living, all within a gentle stroll to schools, kindy, parks and public transport.
- Open plan kitchen/dining area opening to large rear deck
- Great living room downstairs, ideal option for a home office
- Huge Enclosed workshop with legal height ceiling
- Plenty of storage
- Low maintenance yard
- Impressive size master bedroom
- All bedrooms on one level
- Highly sought-after suburb
- Close to transport, airport & CBD
- 3 bedrooms, great office, 2 bathrooms
- High ceilings throughout
- Parquet floor in living area
- 2 water tanks totaling 6600 litres
- Easy access to Kalinga Park & bikeways
- Eagle Junction State School & Kedron State High School Catchment
Rates $444.84 per quarter
Grab your opportunity to live in this classic style home in this highly sought-after area
2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.