Under Contract - Open for Inspection Cancelled
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
This exquisitely appointed professional home will have you entertaining with grace & ease.
Its inspired contemporary design & sophisticated remodelling will allow you to sip champagne & relax.
Eperany meets the discerning buyers every need. Begin your new life here & make this beautiful home your own!
- Home of the late Dr Felix Arden, renown Brisbane Paediatric & Orthopaedic Specialist
- 810m2 of landscaped & manicured gardens with brilliant City & Mt Coottha views overlooking the pool
- Formal living with open fireplace
- Formal dining & Family dining
- Designer Chef's granite kitchen
- Polished timber floors & French doors
- Integrated Miele dishwasher & Ilve gas cook-top
- Breakfast deck for your meditative morning coffee
- Sparkling in-ground salt swimming pool
- Upstairs Master Bedroom with en-suite & walk-in robe
- Two upstairs bedrooms share en-suite bathroom
- Huge fourth downstairs bedroom with walk-in robe- ideal for elderly relative/ teenager
- Downstairs shower & toilet
- Large family room flows to covered entertainment terrace
- Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning & fans
- 1.5KW solar to grid
- 14,000L water tank with whole house water filtration
- Monitored back-to-base security system
- 2 Secure car accommodation with internal access
- Quiet and peaceful leafy cul-de-sac
- Walk to public and private schools
- Brisbane Airport 9 kms & 5 kms to the city
'This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.'
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Garage
See all features
810m² / 0.2 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.