Revive this Gem & Live the Convenient Inner City Life!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
This spacious character home has many beautiful original features including ornamental fireplace, gorgeous bay window, hall fretwork and feature light shades; and just in case you wanted more to work with, there is a magnificent old Iron Ball and Claw bath and timber floors throughout. This substantial home is seeking re invigoration and is ideal for the adventurous, young professional couple seeking a home project to love back to life.
Conveniently situated in the heart of frenetic and ever-evolving Albion with its smart dining establishments and long brunches, it is a 400m walk to Albion Train Station and then a relaxing 14 minutes train journey to the city.
* Built in approximately 1910
* Three Large Bedrooms
* Beautifully carved timber over mantel fireplace
* Gorgeous 3-panel bay window
* Separate lounge and dining rooms
* Feature light shades
* Big kitchen and gas stove
* Kitchen with dining servery
* Tongue and groove internal walls
* Timber picture rail
* Fans throughout bedrooms
* Fully Fenced garden
* Security doors & some window security
* Replaced roof approx.10 years ago
* 2nd Shower downstairs
* Full under-house cement slab area to store all your bits and pieces
* Downstairs laundry
* Paved patio and lots of rear garden for your creative design
* Enclosed block base
*Rent appraisal $420/week
* Land 405m2
* Rates $410/ qtr
* 10 Km to Airport
* 5km to City
Forthcoming Auction- Unless Sold Prior!
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.