Rare Opportunity. Views & Position in the Heart of Clayfield
- 3 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Circa 1910 Queenslander in sought after Queens Road is walking distance to highly reputable Eagle Junction Primary School, Clayfield College and other high quality private schools.
The home is set in an enviable position on an elevated 868 m2 well proportioned block with north east aspect to living areas that capture our perfect cooling breezes and offer expansive views to the airport and Moreton Bay....a fairyland of lights by night.
Ideally located for city commutes and weekend escapes.
* Just 5 train stops to Central station
* 15 minutes to Brisbane Airport - domestic and international
* 10 minutes to north and south bound arterial freeways
* 5 minutes to the Airport Link tunnel
* Short walk to railway and bus stops
Local shopping and facilities include:
- Cafes and restaurants
- The famous award winning Clayfield Markets
- Antique and gift shops
- College Junction, the new state-of-the-art health and wellness precinct opening late 2017
The home is solidly built and well maintained, offering 2 levels of living spaces. Upstairs provides 3 bedrooms all with built-ins and the main is en-suited, plus 2 sleep outs.
Lounge and dining are separate areas and both are spacious.
Family/TV room leads to the rear verandah with those North East views and breezes.
Kitchen is recent with granite bench tops and Tasmanian Oak cupboards and leads to a casual screened sun room ideal for summer meals alfresco. There is a central family bathroom.
Downstairs is a rumpus and a separate multi purpose room with its own entrance for possible office or studio use.
Laundry room with a third shower and a separate toilet. Plus plenty of storage areas.
Sparkling in ground pool, huge double garage/shed at rear with paved driveway alongside the home to provide ample parking spaces plus a second parking area for even more car space at front.
Other features include:
- 11 foot ceilings
- VJ panelling with picture and dado rails
- French doors
- Walk in pantry in kitchen
- Back to base security
- Air conditioning
- Solar panels
- Water tank
- Concreted area with original BBQ
- Shade sail over pool
- Remote double garage door
- Multiple off street parking
868m² / 0.21 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.